National Cheese Lovers' Day
Shiitake Mushroom Leek Frittata
· 10 Eggs
· 1 cup greek yogurt
· 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
· 1/4 cup Minerva Dairy Smoked Butter
· 1 Leek, cleaned and sliced
· 8 oz. Shiitake mushrooms, cleaned and sliced
· 1 1/2 cups Minerva Dairy Gouda Cheese
· Sea salt and black pepper to taste
1. Whisk eggs, greek yogurt, and flour together.
2. Melt the Smoked Butter in a 12 inch iron skillet and coat pan.
3. Cook the leeks and mushrooms until softened.
4. Add in the egg mixture and cook until starting to solidify. Sprinkle in 1 cup of the cheese.
5. Place in a 375 degree oven and bake until golden brown and completely setup.
6. Edges will separate from the pan. Remove from pan, top with remaining Gouda and slice into pieces and serve.