The Lexington Police Department has an active felony warrant on Tony Lathery for Receiving Stolen Property.
Lathery’s warrant is for full, nationwide extradition.
MORE CRIME STOPPERS:
- Army reservist visiting Lexington has equipment stolen out of truck at hotel
- Man wanted for rape in two Kentucky counties
- Police: Man intercepts electronics headed to a medical facility at Lexington FedEx location
- Lexington Police looking for man with four warrants
- See all Bluegrass Crime Stoppers stories here
Your information is completely anonymous and your tip could earn you up to a $1,000 cash reward.