Lexington Police say they have a total of five warrants for Robert Patton. Two of them are for assault 1st, and the others are possession of a handgun by a convicted felon, assault 4th, and trespassing.
MORE CRIME STOPPERS:
- Federal officials looking for man who violated his supervised release
- Police: Same man stealing vacuum canisters from Lexington car wash
- Jefferson Co. looking for man with probation violation warrant related to marijuana trafficking charge
- Porch camera captures Lexington package thief
- See all Bluegrass Crime Stoppers stories here
Your information is completely anonymous and your tip could earn you up to a $1,000 cash reward.