Lexington Police need your help finding David Tackett.
Detectives said the 40-year-old has one warrant for a charge of third-degree burglary.
If you know where Tackett is, you can anonymously provide that information by calling the Crime Stoppers tip line at 859-253-2020 or by going online to p3tips.com.
MORE CRIME STOPPERS:
- Still no leads in Lexington burned flag case
- UK police looking for suspect in catalytic converter theft
- Thief swipes wallet while Lexington woman shopped
- Severely neglected dog found dead in Lexington dumpster
- Thief swipes diamond from Lexington jewelry store
- See all Bluegrass Crime Stoppers stories here
The organization will pay you a cash reward if your tip leads to an arrest.