Lexington police said there is an active warrant of indictment for Delia Whittaker.
Whittaker is charged with manufacturing a counterfeit substance, trafficking in controlled substance 1st degree, trafficking in marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
MORE CRIME STOPPERS:
- Thief steals $1,000s in fragrances from Lexington Ulta Beauty store
- Lexington police searching for armed and dangerous man
- Man wanted by Lexington police, US Marshals for fentanyl distribution indictment
- Thieves steal $7,000 worth of jewelry from Pandora store in Fayette Mall
- Lexington police looking for Battle Axes burglar
- See all Bluegrass Crime Stoppers stories here
If you know where to find her, call the Crime Stoppers tip line at 859-253-2020 or go online to p3tips.com.
Your anonymous information could earn you up to a $1,000 cash reward.