LEXINGTON, Ky. (FOX 56) – Three different law enforcement agencies are looking for the Crime Stoppers Wanted Person of the Week. And, they say Gabriel Williams should be considered armed and dangerous.
Lexington Police, the Fayette County Sheriff’s Office, and deputies in Franklin County want the 22-year-old arrested.
Williams has four outstanding warrants in Fayette County for Robbery 1st, Possession of a Handgun by a Convicted Felon, Tampering with a Prisoner Monitoring Device, and Violating Conditions of Release.
His warrant out of Franklin County is for Failure to Appear related to charges of Burglary 2nd, Burglary 3rd, and Receiving Stolen Property (Handgun).
He is considered armed and dangerous.
MORE CRIME STOPPERS:
- Police: Pair used child to steal power tools, cleaning supplies from Lexington Lowe’s store
- Lexington Police looking for man facing first-degree assault charges
- Federal officials looking for man who violated his supervised release
- Police: Same man stealing vacuum canisters from Lexington car wash
- See all Bluegrass Crime Stoppers stories here
Your information is completely anonymous and your tip could earn you up to a $1,000 cash reward.