The jury could get the case by the end of the day on Tuesday.
He’s accused of killing Donald Mills during a robbery back in 2014.
MORE BAKER PARDON:
- Bevin pardons man convicted in deadly Knox County robbery
- Patrick Baker: ‘I did not kill Donald Mills and my family did not pay for my release’
- Man pardoned by Bevin for homicide now facing federal charges for same crime
- Report: FBI interviews ex-girlfriend of pardoned Patrick Baker
- Baker, once pardoned by Bevin, ordered to remain in jail until federal trial
Baker was convicted of reckless homicide in 2017 for the death of Mills. Baker was sentenced to 19 years in prison but only served two before former Gov. Bevin pardoned him, saying the evidence against Baker was “sketchy at best.