LEXINGTON, Ky. (FOX 56/WKYT) – The last set of winners in Kentucky’s Shot at a Million giveaway were announced Friday.
Three people won the top prize, and several Kentucky students won college scholarships to in-state colleges and universities.
- ‘I only registered two days ago’: Second ‘Shot at a Million’ millionaire announced
- First round of Kentucky’s vaccine lottery winners named
The third winner of the $1 million prize is Mary Mattingly, from Louisville. She expressed her appreciation via video at the news conference.
The final five Kentucky youth selected for full scholarships are:
- Marissa Herron of Mount Washington
- Lillie Nielsen of Nicholasville
- Jordan Ballard of Crestwood
- Grider Burch of Lexington
- Jaden Wattley of Louisville