LINCOLN COUNTY, Ky. (FOX 56) – On Saturday, deputies were patrolling when they noticed a small truck with an amplified exhaust fail to use their signal.
According to Lincoln Co sheriff’s, deputies confirmed the man, Gerald Smith, 47, was driving the vehicle had an active warrant out for his arrest, prompting deputies to search the vehicle.
The vehicle search revealed Smith was in possession of 4.7 grams of suspected methamphetamine, glass pipes, scales, baggies, and marijuana.
Not counting his arrest warrant, Smith was promptly arrested and charged with:
- Failure to properly signal
- Trafficking methamphetamine
- Possession of drug paraphernalia
- Failure to produce/provide insurance card
- Drivers license not possessed/produced
- Inadequate exhaust silencer
- Marijuana possession
Smith was transported to the Pulaski County Detention Center.