CHARLESTON, W.Va. (FOX 56) – The hearing for a former University of Kentucky student charged in the US Capitol riot has been delayed.
Gracyn Courtright is accused of entering the US Capitol and taking a sign near the Senate chambers.
She is from West Virginia and was a UK student at the time of the riot.
Courtright faces four federal charges. Her change of plea hearing was pushed back to next month.
MORE CAPITOL RIOT:
- Two men, Dalton Ray Crase and Troy Dylan Williams, arrested in Lexington in connection with Capitol riot
- Louisville man, Michael Orangias, charged in connection with Capitol breach
- Harrodsburg man, Stephen Chase Randolph, arrested in connection with riot at US Capitol
- New details in arrest of Harrodsburg man in connection with riot at US Capitol
- Another Kentucky man, Kurt Peterson of Hodgenville, charged in connection with Capitol riot
- Kentucky man, Robert Bauer of Cave City, enters guilty plea in U.S. Capitol riot