LEXINGTON, Ky. (FOX 56) — We’ve been reporting on the worker shortage impacting all types of businesses.
If you are looking for a job, there are plenty of options. Here’s a look at some places that are hiring:
- Larosa’s Pizza is looking for workers. They have locations in Lexington, Nicholasville and Richmond. You can apply by clicking here.
- The University of Kentucky is already telling students about a job fair happening this fall to find part-time work while still going to school. That job fair will be on Thursday, September 9 at the Gatton Student Center.
- Aichi Forge is looking for workers. The manufacturing facility is located in Georgetown. You can apply online here.
- The Super 8 hotel off Winchester Road in Lexington is looking for front desk clerks. You can apply in person at the location at 2351 Buena Vista Road.
- Ivy and Grace Brow Boutique are hiring for a Licensed Esthetician, Massage Therapist, and Lash Technician. All positions can start ASAP. You can apply through their Facebook page.
- Sheridan in Versailles, Ky. is hiring for multiple positions. They have positions starting at $15 per hour with increases based on experience. You can apply here.
- The Kentucky Community & Technical College System is hiring. Click here for more details.
- Culver’s at the locations in Lexington and Georgetown. They are paying $14.50 an hour to full-time and $12.00 to part-time workers. Here is the link to their application website.
- Alfalfa’s in Lexington is hiring servers, bartenders, food runners, expeditors, and dishwashers. You can apply here.
- Caretenders Home Health in Lexington is looking for full time and part time RNs and PRNs. They say they have great benefits and flexible hours. You can contact them at 859-276-5369.
- The Red Mile is currently hiring for several positions. The gaming and racing facility in Lexington has both full and part time openings. You can apply at Red Mile’s website.
- The Ridgenet Network Group has an opening right now for a field technician. The IT Services company is based in Science Hill, Kentucky. You can apply online at ridgenet.us.
- Florida Tile is hiring for positions at its headquarters in Lexington and its manufacturing facility in Lawrenceburg. The flooring manufacturing company is offering a $1,200 signing bonus for Lawrenceburg positions. You can apply online at floridatile.com/careers.
- Aramark Refreshment Services is hiring right now for positions in accounts receivable and customer service. The company’s Lexington location is on Georgetown Road. You can apply by texting Freshjobs to 63000.
- Kidz Konnection Child Development Center in Richmond has full time and part time openings. Pay is based on experience. For more information, call 859-358-8250.
- Pearl Interactive is hiring call center agents in Winchester. You must be 18 years old and have basic computer skills. For more information go to pinsourcing.com.
- BJM & Associates is hiring. The staffing company is looking for everything from nurses to office maintenance. You can email your resume to email@example.com, or call 859-223-3000.
- The Freeman Corporation in Winchester has openings for first and second shift factory positions. Pay starts at $12-$14 and hour with full benefits. You can apply online at freemancorp.com.
- Exhaust Pro on Versailles Road is hiring technicians. Pay is based on experience. You can apply in person at 1330 Versailles Road.
- Hitachi has several openings. The manufacturing facility is located in Berea. The company is holding a job fair on Thursday, July 1 from 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. at its Mayde Road Location. The first 60 people hired will receive a $500 signing bonus. For more information or to apply online, go to careers.hitachi.com.
- Penske Logistics in Georgetown is hiring second shift forklift operators. Starting pay is $18.79 per hour, and forklift experience is preferred. You can apply online at penske.jobs.
- Pilkington North America in Versailles is hiring. The manufacturing facility has openings for production operators, production supervisors and industrial maintenance technicians. You can apply via Indeed, or in person at 102 Industry Drive in Versailles.
We want to know if you’re hiring. Send us your information: firstname.lastname@example.org.