Malakai, now six-years-old, was blinded days before Christmas in 2020. Two teens are facing charges for shooting into the home.
2X is promoting a fundraiser to help support Malakai’s education. His mother says he is spending time at Kentucky School for the Blind.
You can donate here.
- Back-to-school celebration held for little boy blinded in Lexington shooting
- Case against teens charged in shooting that blinded little boy moves ahead to Fayette Co. Grand Jury
- Second teen arrested in Lexington shooting that left 5-year old boy blind
- Lexington boy blinded in drive-by shooting joins classmates for 1st day back at school
- Lexington dealership gives car to family of young shooting victim