LEXINGTON, Ky. (FOX 56) — University of Kentucky Police have arrested 28-year-old Kristian Lowe, the suspect in an array of thefts from two campus dormitories.
Officers said Lowe is a contract worker which allowed him access to Boyd Hall and Holmes Hall during Christmas break which is when the thefts happened.
The investigation began after two female roommates at Holmes Hall reported a stolen safe, sunglasses, purse, cash, and university-issued iPad.
- Lexington family desperate for arrest in teen’s murder
- Kentucky fugitive found in front yard of Nashville home
- Party foul: Limo crashes into creek in Bourbon Co.
- Lexington Police investigating Anniston Drive homicide
- Man charged with theft after wallet snatching at Walmart in Paris
When officers located and arrested Lowe, he was carrying a set of brass knuckles and $1,300 in cash.
Lowe admitted to stealing from the dorms and has been charged with:
- Burglary, 2nd Degree
- Criminal Mischief, 3rd Degree
- Possession of a weapon on school property