This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
- 1 can (28 oz) ground beef
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded iceberg lettuce
- ½ cup finely diced onion
- ½ cup black olives, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup shredded Mexican cheese
- Dollop sour cream
- 5-10 individual lunch-size bags of corn chips
- In a large sauté pan, heat the ground beef until the meat is fully heated through. Stir in the taco seasoning and set aside.
- Assemble your “walking taco” by adding at least ¼ cup of your ground beef into each of the opened individual-sized corn chip bags.
- Continue to add the rest of your preferred taco toppings, mix with a fork. Now start walkin’ while enjoying your taco!