Segments air Wednesdays at 10 p.m. and Thursdays at 7 a.m. The features focus on unique people and places throughout Kentucky.
MORE SPIRIT OF THE BLUEGRASS:
- Somerset man’s love of hood ornaments leads to a cover-up
- Things looking up for a mansion that was falling down
- “Super Sue” encourages older adults to step up their exercise routines
- Take a gander inside Kentucky’s Mother Goose Inn
- Read more Spirit of the Bluegrass stories here
About 140 segments have been produced since the series began, proving there’s no shortage of good stories in the Bluegrass State.
Email story ideas to Anchor/Reporter Marvin Bartlett at: email@example.com